ThermaLED: SCIENTIFIC, STRATEGIC, AND SIMPLE
Eco-Revolution has developed ThermaLED, a unique LED platform that includes custom-designed arrays for each fixture, improved thermal management for longer life, enhanced optics for better light distribution, and easy assembly for serviceability. Luminaires are benchmarked at a minimum of 40˚C (104˚F) ambient during thermal testing, and feature fully automated LED array manufacturing to provide many years of trouble free service. Each fixture is custom designed and engineered with careful consideration or the best possible performance. ThermaLED is backed by our five-year warranty and with thirty years in business, you can be assured of on-the-job performance.
LumaFit LED ARRAYS:
- LED Arrays are custom designed for each fixture for maximum thermal performance.
- LED Arrays are manufactured using a state-of-the-art fully automated SMT machine in a clean room environment.
- Our AlumiLED arrays utilize only 100% aluminum boards with copper tracings for thermal management and stability.
- Each array is custom designed to maximize the optical performance by spreading the light source properly throughout the lens area.
Thermally Sound Heat Management:
- Our AlumiLED aluminum boards provide a large surface area for thermal management of individual LEDs.
- ThermaLED uses low- and mid-power LEDs in larger quantities to produce the same or better lumen output than we could achieve using high-power LEDs.
- Lower operating temperatures of low- and mid-power LEDs helps provide an enhanced LED lifespan.
- Individual On-Board Optics allow the light distribution to be optimally configured for the fixture and the intended use.
- The automated SMT manufacturing process allows us to precisely place optics on each individual LED chip.
- We currently offer Type II, Type III, and Type V (115° and 30° beam angles).
- ThermaLED fixtures are offered with glass or polycarbonate lenses that help eliminate the hot spots inherent with LEDs.
- Polycarbonate lenses are enhanced with a Bayer polymer to create an opal lens that breaks up the hot spots while enhancing light distribution.
- Prismatic flat or borosilicate molded glass lenses provide the same reduction of hot spots.